Heat pump service rebate
- You must be a residential FortisBC or municipal electricity customer of Grand Forks, Summerland, Penticton or Nelson Hydro.
- You must have your heat pump serviced before December 31, 2019.
- You must submit your rebate application within 60 days of your service invoice date.
We offer a $50 rebate on having your heat pump serviced by a qualified contractor. You can find one near you by searching our contractor directory.
How to apply
- Have your heat pump serviced before December 31, 2019.
- Within 60 days of your heat pump service, apply online for your heat pump service rebate with the following information:
- your FortisBC electricity account number or municipal account number from Penticton, Summerland, Grand Forks or Nelson Hydro
- your email
- scanned copies of all paid receipts
Ensure all receipts are clear, legible, itemized and indicate all relevant information such as the brand, model number and any other required information for your application. See a sample invoice for specific requirements.
- FortisBC electricity customers will receive a rebate as a bill credit. Municipal electricity customers of Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland and Nelson will receive a rebate cheque.
- Applications may take up to 90 days to process.
We’re here to help
If you have questions about rebates, call 1-866-436-7847 or email email@example.com.