Revenue requirements applications
The British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC) regulates and requires regularly file rate applications FortisBC. Our rates are set within a framework that combines cost of service and performance based regulation. This framework is intended to encourage us to operate efficiently by permitting its shareholders and customers to share in cost savings if specific targets are met.
- 2020 Annual Review for 2020 and 2021 Rates
- 2018 Annual Review of 2019 Rates
- 2017 Annual Review for 2018 Rates
- 2016 Annual Review for 2017 Rates
- 2016 Treatment for Major Capital Expenditures under the 2014-2019 PBR plan
- 2015 Annual Review for 2016 Rates
- 2015 Annual Review for 2015 Rates
- 2014-2018 Multi-year Performance Based Ratemaking Plan
- 2012-2013 Revenue Requirements and Integrated System Plan
- 2011 Revenue Requirements
- 2010 Revenue Requirements
Complete FortisBC applications for prior years and the proceedings associated with them can be found at BCUC.com.