Join MyVoice for a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards
MyVoice is an online community where you can share what’s important to you – about energy, conservation, our products and services – and a cleaner, healthier tomorrow. We want to hear from you: our customers, non-customers, students, volunteers, young families, professionals, caregivers and retirees.
Why your voice matters
More than 2,400 employees work hard to provide natural gas and electricity to just over 1.2 million British Columbians, every day. Canadian-owned and BC-based, we work and live in your towns, cities and neighbourhoods. We believe in building stronger communities. We also believe in innovation in the energy sector and are excited to rethink the future of energy. By adding your voice to our community, you can influence what we do today and tomorrow.
Sign up for a chance to win!
Join our online community and you’ll be entered into our MyVoice Community Contest* for a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards!
All you have to do is simply sign up as a MyVoice member. (Note: to be successfully entered into the contest, you’ll need to register online, confirm with us by email and set up a password.)
Already a member? Sign in.
How MyVoice works
Participating as a MyVoice member is fast and easy… and your small contribution of time can help make a big difference. We’ll email you brief, optional surveys once or twice a month. As you complete the surveys you want, we’ll get an idea of you insights, ideas, observations and experiences. And then we’ll use your feedback to help improve our programs and services. For example, the MyVoice community:
- helped us redesign the FortisBC gas and electric paperless bills, making them easier to read with most important information visible at a glance
- let us know their thoughts on meter exchanges during COVID-19, which helped guide our decision to put a temporary hold on this activity
Keeping you informed
We’ll keep you informed of survey results either by email or on the member hub, which is exclusively for MyVoice community members. We’ll also post links to blog and news posts about:
- the latest advances in technology or renewable energies
- new services, rebates and contests
- energy-saving tips and safety advice
- what we’re doing in your community
* Contest ends December 2, 2020 11:59 p.m. (PST) See contest rules.