Our online community: MyVoice
We’re rethinking the future of energy, but we can’t do it alone—we need your input. That’s why we created MyVoice, an online community where you can share what’s important to you about energy, conservation, our products and services, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Join MyVoice, and have your say
MyVoice is for our residential customers, non-customers, students, volunteers, young families, professionals, caregivers and retirees.
How community members have helped improve our programs and services
We introduced MyVoice in 2017. Here are a couple of examples of the impact members have had:
- they’ve helped us redesign the FortisBC gas and electric paperless bills, making them easier to read with the most important information visible at a glance
- they let us know their thoughts on meter exchanges during COVID-19, which helped guide our decision to put a temporary hold on this activity
How you can participate
Participating is fast and easy, and your small contribution of time can make a big difference:
- We’ll email you optional surveys once or twice a month that should take no more than five minutes to complete.
- The more you participate, the better we’ll understand your insights, ideas, observations and experiences. We’ll use your feedback to help improve our programs and services.
- We’ll let you know the survey results either by email or on the member hubs, which are exclusively for community members.
Join MyVoice today
Sign up to join our online community representing residential customers, non-customers, students, volunteers, young families, professionals, caregivers and retirees.
Already a member? Sign in.
Terms and conditions