Compressed air equipment rebates
Compressed air equipment can be expensive and inefficient to operate but you can install upgrades to help stop energy loss to heat, condensation or leaks.
- You must be a commercial, industrial or irrigation FortisBC or municipal electricity customer of Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland or Nelson Hydro.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice) or installation date, whichever is first.
Compressors can lose up to 90 per cent of their energy in the process of delivering compressed air that is vital for operating machinery and equipment in your manufacturing or industrial facility. Our rebates on upgrading compressed air equipment can help you improve compressor efficiency and system reliability, keep air clean and dry, and save electricity costs.
Compressed air dryer
|Cycling refrigerated dryer||$5 per cubic feet per minute (CFM)||
Low pressure drop filter
|Low pressure drop filter||$2 per compressor hp||
Zero-loss condensate drains
|Zero-loss condensate drain||$200 per drain||
Variable speed drive compressors
|High-efficiency compressor||1 shift (4-8 hrs/day)||$100 per compressor hp||
|2 shift (9-16 hrs/day)||$125 per compressor hp|
|3 shift (17-24 hrs/day)||$150 per compressor hp|
How to apply
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Apply online for compressed air equipment rebates or email your completed rebate application and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your FortisBC electricity account number or municipal account number from Penticton, Summerland, Grand Forks or Nelson Hydro
- your email
- scanned or pdf copies of all paid receipts for the purchase and installation of products relevant to the rebate you are applying for
Ensure all receipts are marked “paid,” clear, legible, itemized and indicate relevant information such as brand, model number and any other required information in your application.
Start your rebate application
We’re here to help
If you have questions, call 1-866-436-7847 or email email@example.com.