Air curtain rebates
If you have doors that are frequently open at your commercial or industrial facility, air curtains can help reduce heat waste and energy costs by delivering a controlled stream of air that helps separate indoor and outdoor environments.
- You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
- You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder, developer or owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
Our rebates can help industrial facilities save on installing new air curtains on doors that are frequently open, to keep heated or conditioned air in and drafts out.
|small door air curtain (20 to 50 square foot openings, e.g. single doors)||$1,300 per door||
|medium door air curtain (51 to 100 square foot openings, e.g. single or double doors)||$1,800 per door|
|large door air curtain (greater than 100 square foot openings, e.g. garage-style doors)||$2,000 per door|
How to apply
- Complete the air curtain rebate application. Your rebate application must include a copy of a paid invoice showing the product type, quantity, make, model number and total installed cost (before tax).
- Email the completed and signed application form and scanned copies of supporting invoices to email@example.com.
- Once approved, you should receive your rebate in six to eight weeks.
Start your rebate application