Going paperless is simple. You’re one step closer to making bill payments easier for yourself. Whether you’re a homeowner, renter or a business owner, you can start minimizing clutter, while enjoying the convenience of easy-to-access paperless
Less paper. Greater convenience.
- Get emailed bill notifications, including the bill amount and due date, as a visual reminder.
- Access your statement anytime from your smart device.
- Receive your bills on time.
- Pay your bills easily and securely online. (An additional fee may apply.)
- Reduce paper clutter, recycling or paper storage.
Three simple ways to start
Choose from one of the following options to get started (terms and conditions apply):
- log in to Account Online
Select Bill delivery options from the Billing menu and follow the instructions, or
- complete the online sign up form, or
- call us:
- Gas: 1-888-224-2710
- Electricity: 1-866-436-7847
Once you’ve signed up for paperless billing, remember to check your spam or junk email folder once in a while to ensure important emails, like your bill, don’t get missed.
Turn your paper bills into free groceries
Sign up for paperless billing by December 31 for a chance to win one of 40 $100 grocery gift cards. It's also the most convenient way to receive your bills.