Sign up for paperless billing
Going paperless is simple. You’re one step closer to making bill payments easier for yourself. Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, you can start minimizing clutter, while enjoying the convenience of easy-to-access paperless
Less paper. Greater convenience.
- Get emailed bill notifications, including the bill amount and due date, as a visual reminder.
- Access your statement anytime from your smart device and reduce paper clutter.
- Always receive your bills on time.
- Pay bills easily and securely online. (An additional fee may apply.)
- Reduce paper clutter, recycling or paper storage.
Three simple ways to start
Whether you want to login to your account or use the handy online sign-up form, it’s up to you. Choose what’s most convenient. Terms and conditions apply.
- Log in to Account Online
Select Bill delivery options from the Billing menu and follow the instructions, or
- Complete the online sign up form
- Call us:
- Natural gas: 1-888-224-2710
- Electricity: 1-866-436-7847
Feed your community, not your paper shredder
Help feed and support local families! When you go paperless, we’ll be donating a total of $20,000* to the United Way and/or Food Banks BC, including those in your area. By going paperless you’ll be able to access your statement from your smart device anytime, and pay bills easily and securely online. Plus, you’ll receive bill notifications to keep your due date top-of-mind. It’s a win-win for you and your community.
*FortisBC's donation to the United Way or Food Banks BC will be calculated based on the number of accounts choosing to switch to paperless billing between September 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021, and the donation may be in an amount less than $20,000 as a result.