Pre-qualify for Connect to Gas rebates
To qualify for Connect to Gas rebates:
- You must get a pre-qualification code before submitting a rebate application.
- A licensed contractor must install a natural gas heating system or a heating system and water heater, or combination heating and hot water system, or direct vent wall furnace in your home.
- You must live in FortisBC’s natural gas or piped propane service territory.
- You must have the system installed in an existing home—this program is not available for new construction.
- For rebates on natural gas heating systems, heating systems and water heaters or combination heating and hot water systems, you must be converting from oil, propane or wood stove in an existing home.
Get a pre-qualification code
Your pre-qualification code is non-transferable and cannot be given to another FortisBC customer. If you cannot get a prequalification code online, call us at 1-800-663-8400 for assistance.
Complete and submit one of the following forms
- For a $1,300 rebate on an eligible natural gas heating system
- For a $1,700 rebate on an eligible natural gas heating system and water heater
- For a $1,700 rebate on an eligible natural gas combination heating and hot water system
- For a $700 rebate on a natural gas direct vent wall furnace
- For a $1,100 rebate on a natural gas direct vent wall furnace and water heater