Join the Trade Ally Network
The FortisBC Trade Ally Network connects contractors with customers who are looking for safe, energy-efficient equipment installation and service. We encourage natural gas contractors that are licensed with Technical Safety BC to join, as well as electric HVAC and commercial lighting contractors operating in our electricity service area.
Benefits of Trade Ally Network membership
Joining the Trade Ally Network gives you tools to help grow your business:
- A listing on our searchable online directory can help generate leads and raise your business’s profile among potential customers. We actively promote this directory to our 1,000,000+ customers in BC.
- An annual training allowance can help with the cost of approved industry training.
- Co-op advertising funding can help with the costs of advertising the sales and service of energy-efficient products, reducing your marketing expenses and raising your profile in the communities you serve.
- Advance notice about rebates for your customers can help them benefit from installing high-efficiency systems and appliances. You’ll receive quarterly newsletters and email notifications of new programs.
Who can join?
Membership in the FortisBC Trade Ally Network is open to:
- natural gas contractors that are licensed with Technical Safety BC
- electric HVAC contractors operating in our electricity service area
- commercial lighting contractors operating in our electricity service area
How to apply
There is no cost to join. Just complete the online application that applies to you. We’ll review it and notify you of your acceptance by email.
- I am a licensed natural gas contractor.
- I am a licensed electric HVAC or commercial lighting contractor in a FortisBC electricity service area.