Natural gas for power generation: incentive program
We’re helping companies achieve environmental and economic goals with natural gas for remote heat and power generation.
We recognize the additional cost of a compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquefied natural gas (LNG) generator can be a barrier for some companies. With our power generation incentive, we can make it more affordable for you to switch—so you can be saving money on your energy bills every month.
Incentives will be calculated on a case-by-case basis.
- companies operating remote heat and power generators in BC
- Equifax Credit Information Score of 30 or less
- Equifax Payment Index of 45 days or less
Incentive awards will be made at the entire discretion of FortisBC.
- Complete the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 (PST) on December 31, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants must sign a conversion contribution agreement with FortisBC. To get the contribution agreement, please contact Deacon Tong, FortisBC project development specialist, NGT and regional LNG, at 604-803-0936 or email@example.com.
- After we’ve received the signed contribution agreement, you can submit a purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org for a natural gas power generator or natural gas conversion kit.
Incentive application deadline: December 31, 2019.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions, please contact:
FortisBC manager, customer solutions NGT and regional LNG