Rink de-aerator rebate
Adding a mechanical rink de-aerator to a hot water system used for indoor ice rink resurfacing helps remove micro air bubbles and increase heat transfer. This allows for lower water temperatures, which saves energy and creates a harder, smoother ice surface requiring less maintenance. Now, for a limited time, until December 31, 2021, you can qualify for an even bigger rebate of $27,000 on an eligible rink de-aerator.
- FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1 and/or a FortisBC electricity customer or municipal electricity customer of Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland and Nelson Hydro on a commercial rate.
- Purchase date of products (as shown on the paid invoice) must be after May 1, 2019.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
Was $20,000 – now $27,000
|New! Mixing valve||$1,900|
How to apply
- Contact a commercial partner to discuss your project.
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Work with a qualified commercial partner to complete user training, system commissioning and the application form. You will need to obtain supporting documentation and sign off from the commercial partner before submitting your application.
Start your rebate application
Commercial Partner program
Are you a manufacturer or company that carries rink de-aerator technology? Contact us to learn more about our Commercial Partner program.
You may be able to claim a rebate at the time of purchase when you buy products through businesses listed below. These businesses may also be able to help you identify which products are rebate-eligible:
|REALice Canada / SWICH Service Inc.||Vancouver||1-888-542-9292|