Rink de-aerator rebate
Adding a mechanical rink de-aerator to a hot water system helps remove micro air bubbles and increase heat transfer. In a pilot program testing this technology, indoor ice rinks could use lower water temperatures for ice resurfacing, saving energy and creating a harder, smoother ice surface that requires less maintenance.
- You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
- Purchase date of products (as shown on the paid invoice) must be after May 1, 2019.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
|Rink de-aerator||$20,000 per unit||
How to apply
- Contact a commercial partner to discuss your project.
- Purchase and install qualifying equipment.
- Work with a qualified commercial partner to complete user training, system commissioning and the application form. You will need to obtain supporting documentation and sign off from the commercial partner before submitting your application.
Start your rebate application