Natural gas kitchen equipment rebates
Save money when you invest in high-efficiency appliances for your commercial kitchen.
- You must be a FortisBC commercial rate class natural gas customer.
- Appliances must be installed in a commercial kitchen.
- You must own the facility where the appliance is installed, or own the appliance.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice) or installation date (as listed on the application form), whichever is first.
We offer rebates from $200 to $3,500 per appliance. Before you purchase, make sure the model you choose is eligible for a rebate by checking our list of eligible appliances.
|Fryer||$1,000 per vat|
|Large vat fryer||$1,200 per vat|
|Griddle||$500 per griddle|
|Combination ovens||$2,000 to $3,000 per oven|
|Convection ovens||$1,000 per stacked oven|
|Rack ovens||$2,500 to $3,500 per oven|
|Conveyor ovens (more than 25 inches conveyor width)||$2,500 per stacked oven|
|Steam cooker||$200 per steam cooker|
How to apply
- Ensure the appliances you plan to buy are ENERGY STAR® certified or on the eligible appliance list. If you have questions, contact us before you purchase and install any appliances.
- Contact an equipment installer licensed with Technical Safety BC and certified by the appliance manufacturer to install your eligible cooking appliance(s).
- Submit your completed natural gas kitchen equipment rebate application within 365 days of the purchase date (as shown on the paid invoice) or installation date (as shown on the application form), whichever is first. Be sure to provide copies of the paid invoice indicating the purchase date, make and model number of the cooking appliances(s) purchased and the installation address. (Note: the paid invoice must be addressed to the applicant.)
- Email your application with supporting documents to email@example.com. If you can’t submit your application via email, contact us to arrange an alternate method of delivery.