Energy-saving support for small businesses
In collaboration with GreenStep Solutions, we’re working with small and medium-sized businesses to help them reduce energy use, operating costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Participating businesses will receive free, customized energy advice including tips, technical advice and information about our rebate programs to improve energy efficiency and help BC meet its climate action goals.
Energy advice for business owners
GreenStep Solutions representatives will provide participating businesses with free, customized energy advice via telephone, video conference or in-person visits. You can request your free consultation using the form below, or be referred to the program.
Communities GreenStep representatives will visit
GreenStep Solutions will be making outbound visits to businesses in these regions and communities:
- Thompson Okanagan – including West Kelowna, Kelowna, Vernon and Kamloops
- Vancouver Island – including Victoria, Langford, Colwood and Duncan
- Lower Mainland – including Surrey, North Vancouver, New Westminster, Squamish and Whistler
What does the consultation include?
The consultation will take 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the complexity of your business. Based on the needs of each business, the advice could include:
- low-cost/no-cost tips to reduce energy use and operating costs
- conducting a basic energy assessment of your business
- information about FortisBC rebates on high-efficiency equipment for your business
After the consultation, participants will receive a follow-up email summarizing the opportunities identified. If you need further support, GreenStep Solutions can refer you to a FortisBC key account manager or energy solutions manager.
Request your free consultation
Request your consultation with a program representative by completing this form. After receiving your request, a representative will get back to you within three business days to arrange a convenient time to talk.
All fields marked with * are mandatory.