Condensing make-up, air handling and rooftop units
Meeting your commercial building’s HVAC needs is now even more cost-effective, as for a limited time, until December 31, 2021, you can qualify for an even bigger rebate of up to $9,000 when you install a high-efficiency rooftop condensing make-up air unit.
1. You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
2. You must be an owner or long-term leaseholder of an existing commercial or industrial building or a builder/developer or property owner of a new commercial or industrial construction project.
3. The purchase date of products (as shown on the paid invoice) must be after May 1, 2019.
4. You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).
Rebates on high-efficiency condensing make-up air unit upgrades for commercial buildings are available for retrofits as well as new construction.
|up to 199 MBH||
Was $2000 – now $3,500 per unit
|200 to 599 MBH||
Was $4,000 – now $7,000 per unit
|600 MBH and higher||
Was $6,000 – now $9,000 per unit
How to apply
- Purchase and install equipment that meets rebate requirements.
- Email your completed condensing make-up air unit rebate application and supporting documentation to email@example.com with the following information:
- A copy of the paid product invoice showing product type, quantity, make and model number, and total cost before tax. The model number must be clearly displayed on the invoice. If we’re unable to tell what model was installed, we may request a product specification sheet.
- A copy of the installation invoice (if applicable).
Start your rebate application