Air curtain rebates
If you have doors that are frequently open, air curtains can help reduce heat waste and energy costs by delivering a controlled stream of air that helps separate indoor and outdoor environments.
- You must be a FortisBC natural gas customer under any rate class except Rate 1.
- You must be the property owner or long-term leaseholder of an industrial facility.
- You must submit an application and supporting documentation no later than 365 days after the purchase date of the product(s) (as shown on the paid invoice).1
Our rebates can help industrial facilities save on installing new air curtains on doors that are frequently open, to keep heated or conditioned air in and drafts out.
|small door air curtain (20 to 50 square foot openings, e.g. single doors)||$1,300 per door||
|medium door air curtain (51 to 100 square foot openings, e.g. single or double doors)||$1,800 per door|
|large door air curtain (greater than 100 square foot openings, e.g. garage-style doors)||$2,000 per door|
How to apply
- Complete the air curtain rebate application. Your rebate application must include a copy of a paid invoice showing the product type, quantity, make, model number and total installed cost (before tax).
- Email the completed and signed application form and scanned copies of supporting invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once approved, you should receive your rebate in six to eight weeks.
Point-of-sale rebates may be available from participating industrial commercial partners. For more information, contact email@example.com.
We’re here to help
1Industrial production is a manufacturing or transformative process in which raw materials are transformed into finished goods for the purpose of resale with the use of machines, tools and labour.