Change your existing electricity service

Upgrading your electricity service

Service changes such as relocating your existing overhead service to a new mast, or upgrades like an increase of your main panel amperage, may require design work and additional cost. A designer will be assigned to your project and work with you towards your goal.

Amperage increase

If you need to increase the amperage of your electricity service, you can use our online service request form.

Other service changes

If you need us to move your meter or make other changes to your service that don’t require an amperage increase, please call us at 1-866-436-7847, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Changes to your account

If you’re moving or need to update other account details, you can log in to your online account.

Log in to your account

Find an approved electrical contractor

Use our electrical contractor directory to find a licensed electrician in your area.

Approved electrical contractors

We’re here to help

If you have questions, or if you’ve accidentally submitted incorrect information on your request form, please call us at 1-866-436-7847, Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and we’ll be happy to help you.