There are four easy ways to pay your bill.
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan — Enjoy the convenience of having your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
- Cheque — Be sure to include your FortisBC account number on the front of your cheque and mail your payment to:
- FortisBC - Electricity
PO Box 8970 Station Main
Vancouver, BC V6B 4E2
- You may also drop your cheque payment off at one of our drop box locations. Please note that cash payments are not accepted.
- Telephone or online banking — Log on to your bank’s website or call their telephone banking number. You’ll need your FortisBC account number (found at the top of your bill) and our payee descriptor: FortisBC ELECTRICITY.
- At your financial institution — Pay your bill at your local bank or financial institution. You’ll need to have your bill when you make the payment.
If you haven’t received your bill
If you haven’t received your FortisBC electricity bill, you can check the current balance on your account through Account Online. Simply click the Account Online Login link located near the top right corner of every page to sign up and log in.