Working together, we can both be models of energy efficiency
Energy is a valuable business resource, and reducing inefficiencies in energy consumption is as important to us as it is to you. That's why we offer a free energy assessment to qualified businesses.
Typical, easy-to-implement recommendations include:
- using automatic fireplace shut-off times in condos
- using electronic controls to operate boilers and ventilation fans only when needed
- insulating all bare heating pipes, valves and flanges in mechanical rooms and unheated areas
The assessment may also include:
- equipment upgrade recommendations
- information about payback periods
- information on rebates or other incentives that may be available
Businesses located in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, Squamish, Whistler or the Interior that consume more than 2,000 GJ/year are qualified to receive our free energy assessment.
Three steps to saving
Read the terms and conditions(163 KB); download and complete the Energy Assessment Form(92 KB).
Fax the form back to us at 604-592-7618.
With the approval of your application, we'll have an energy efficiency consultant visit your site and make recommendations. The site visit generally takes a couple of hours. We recommend that one of your employees accompany the consultant.
Shortly after, you'll receive our consultant's written assessment and recommendations to improve your business' energy efficiency.
While we certainly hope you'll follow our consultant's recommendations, you're under no obligation to do so.