There are five easy ways to pay your bill.
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan — Enjoy the convenience of having your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
- Cheque — Be sure to include your FortisBC account number on the front of your cheque.
Mail your payment to:
FortisBC - Natural Gas
PO Box 6666 Station Terminal
- Telephone or online banking — Log on to your bank’s website or call their telephone banking number. You’ll need your FortisBC account number (found at the top of your bill) and our payee descriptor: FortisBC NATURAL GAS.
- At your financial institution — Pay your bill at your local bank or financial institution. You’ll need to have your bill when you make the payment.
- Credit card — You can pay your bill with MasterCard only using KUBRA, a third-party credit card payment service.
If you haven't received your bill
If you haven't received your FortisBC natural gas bill, you can check the amount owing on your account by logging in to Account Online. The Account Online Login link is located in the upper right corner of every page.